Experience the ultimate independent holiday with our New Zealand Wide self drive tours.
Travel the length of the country and in a very short time take in an amazing variety of landscapes, from sub-tropical beaches in the North to the majestic Southern Alps and glaciers of the South Island.
Meet New Zealand’s itineraries are designed to give you the best possible taste of New Zealand in the time available, while meeting the locals.
Start planning your New Zealand rental car holiday now by selecting one of our 26-14 day New Zealand Wide tour itineraries below.
All New Zealand Extravaganza
Tour Length: 26 days
• Travel from the far North to the deep South – geothermal wonders, beaches, mountains and fiords
• Indulge in delicious food & wine in award-winning winemaking regions
• Visit famous Queenstown, historic Dunedin & the sun-kissed Coromandel coast
New Zealand Scenic Journey
Tour Length: 22 days
• Embrace NZ’s natural wonders from North to South
• Discover ancient glowworm caves, swim at golden beaches, visit ice-age glaciers
• Enjoy the picture-perfect towns of Queenstown, Wanaka, Nelson & Te Anau
Picture Perfect New Zealand
Tour Length: 22 days
• Embrace culture & geothermal wonder in Rotorua and view volcanoes in the Tongariro National Park
• Soak up early NZ history in the far north and savour the wines of the Marlborough region
• Travel to jewel-coloured Lake Tekapo and get up close to Aoraki Mount Cook, our highest mountain
Windows onto New Zealand
Tour Length: 21 days
• Start amidst mountains, fiords and glaciers in the South; journey to the golden beaches, volcanoes and glowworm caves of the North
• Experience the TranzAlpine rail journey through the heart of the Southern Alps
• Discover NZ arts & crafts in Nelson and savour world-class wines in Hawke's Bay
Tour Length: 16 days
• Admire geothermal wonders and caves studded with glowworms
• Feel the embrace of Maori culture and see New Zealand treasures at Te Papa our national museum
• Discover glaciers as old as the ice age as well as the Punakaiki Pancake Rocks
Sparkling New Zealand
Tour Length: 14 days
• Soak up the geysers, volcanoes, Maori culture and heritage of the North
• Explore sun-kissed Golden Bay in Nelson, at the top of the South Island
• Visit Queenstown, view spectacular glaciers and the breathtaking beauty of Milford or Doubtful Sound