We value your privacy and take every step to ensure your information remains confidential. The statement below is a summary of the policies employed by Meet New Zealand Vacations.
- Meet New Zealand Vacations does not collect private or personal information from this website, except where you willingly provide it.
- If you contact Meet New Zealand Vacations we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Meet New Zealand Vacations will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission.
- You may edit any personal information that Meet New Zealand Vacations holds on you by contacting us via phone, fax or email. Your information can be updated, corrected or deleted at your request at any time.
- As with all information, Meet New Zealand Vacations will never rent or sell your personal information.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result while we strive to protect your personal information, Meet New Zealand Vacations cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by email. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
A non refundable deposit of 10% of the tour price is required when you confirm your Meet New Zealand tour booking.
The balance is due at least 30 days prior to departure.
Bookings made within 30 days of departure require full payment upon confirmation.
What is included in your itinerary is clearly detailed. All other expenses such as refreshments, laundry, visa/passport fees, telephone and communication costs, taxi fares, excess luggage charges and items of a personal nature are at your own expense.
If after confirmation of your Meet New Zealand tour booking you wish to cancel, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Following booking confirmation – 10% of tour price.
- Between 30-15 days prior to commencement – 50% of tour price.
- Between 14-8 days prior to commencement – 80% of tour price.
- Within 7 days of commencement, departure date or following commencement – 100% of tour price.
A cancellation will only be accepted in writing from the person who made the tour booking and will be effective from the date received by us.
Your own travel insurance conditions may provide cover for refund of your cancellation fees.
Prior to Arrival
- If after we have confirmed your bookings, you wish to change your arrangements in any way prior to your arrival, we will endeavour to meet your wishes.An amendment fee of NZ$40 per revised booking will be charged to cover our administration and communication costs.
- Once your tour has commenced, any requests for changes must be made with Meet New Zealand Vacations directly, because of the contractual obligations we have made on your behalf.Our NZ$40 per revised booking amendment fee will apply and any cancellation fees incurred from operators with whom a booking has been made on your behalf will be charged to you.
No refunds will be made on any un-used or partially-used portions of your tour itinerary once travel has commenced, except in extenuating circumstances.
Your own travel insurance may provide cover.
Meet New Zealand Vacations is not in any way liable for any loss or damage from alterations, delay or changes arising from unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond its control, such as threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist act, industrial dispute, natural or man-made disaster, fire, adverse weather, technical problems with transport or closure or congestion or airports and ports.
Compensation will not be payable if we need to cancel or amend your travel arrangements due to any of the above circumstances.
We strongly recommend you take out adequate insurance to cover personal accident, baggage, cancellation fees, delays, sickness, medical expenses etc.
If you have a personal accident while in New Zealand on holiday, including a motor vehicle accident, you will receive first class medical and hospital treatment at very little cost to you. However you do not have the right to obtain compensation for personal injury through litigation.
Meet New Zealand Vacations acts as agent for the operators represented in the itineraries and does not actually own or operate any service or activity.
The company accepts no responsibility for any failure to provide any of the services or activities described in the itineraries.
The provision of the service is upon the terms and conditions specified by the provider thereof. Meet New Zealand Vacations does not accept any liability for any death, injury, delay, inconvenience, cost or expense incurred arising out of or in connection with the participation or use of any service described in these itineraries.
Law and Jurisdiction
Any matters arising in relation to the contract of passage between you and Meet New Zealand Vacations is governed by New Zealand law and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.